Monday, May 2, 2011

Busy Busy!

I'm a terrible blogger. Setting aside 30 minutes a week doesn't seem like a monumental task, but lately that's proven quite the contrary.

I may have to give up the day job the way things are progressing, as there are options and projects coming in on all fronts at the moment and I'm going to have to start balancing my time very carefully. I can't go into much about what I'm doing, but two things that look likely to rob all of my time for the next few months, are building an iPhone game with a team of 3 developers and also helping put together an advanced AI-based prototype for a college paper. It's a really exciting time for me and I love nothing more than to be kept busy.

I will of course divulge you more once things are moving along (though I will be under NDA with the iPhone game so posting progress won't be an option until later in the cycle) and I will make every effort to post on a more regular basis. It's just so much easier to work a blog schedule into a project schedule, as apposed to now, where I'm just tinkering with various technologies and libraries.

The project I spoke about working on in my last blog will be on hold until I have a proper schedule in place. Being a personal project, it must take a back-seat and if I can fit it into my week, even an hour here or there, I'll do that. A part from that, there is something else in the works that will require a small time investment, but the benefits are crystal clear. More on that later.

On a (natural!) high right now, this is exactly where I want to be and what I want to be doing.

It's a beautiful evening, summer is here, L.A Noire is out in just over 2 weeks and Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Life is good. Have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment