Monday, September 13, 2010

Piccies!

As you can see, I've added a few updated screenshots. Haven't shown anything in a while, so what the heck. Busy beavering away with stage's and dialogs. Thinks are going very well and hopefully sometime this week I can release a teaser trailer. I'm so close to being able to predict a release date, but I'm not sure how long voice-over recording will take, so I better not! I will say though, that save VO, we should be good for a late October release.

This is of course a preliminary milestone and is subject to change (depending on how much polish I'll put it through) and of course the sourcing of full VO.

I've been working on CI for almost 6 months now and to see the finish line is truley awesome.

On another note, good luck to Timelord with his community submission, I must say his level looks pretty sweet for 10 days work! Great job!

Hope you enjoy the shots, feedback welcome as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment