Friday, September 3, 2010

Slacker!

Slacking on the blog front I see.. Tut tut Paul. The reason in fact, is simply that I've been so busy! Outside of work, I've spent practically every moment on Craggy Island. Recently TimelordDC came on-board and with his expertise, the project will really come to life. Just busy working away on plots and dialog for now, packing out the content basically. I know I've said it before, but I will try and get an trailer put together over the next couple weeks.

When will Craggy Island be finished?! Well, for the first time ever, I can roughly see the finish line, but I'm not ready to announce anything just yet. I'll have a better guess in a week or so.

I've got 2 weeks holiday booked over the next month, I'm poor so I'll be staying at home, cramming away at CI.

Look forward to sharing more progress with you, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment