Monday, August 23, 2010

Oooh the Audacity!

The title might give it away, yes, I've been playing with Audacity. I did some test voice-overs and added them to an NPC, worked just fine. I might not win an Oscar anytime soon, but the main thing is it's very seemless and straightforward to add VO. I have added a few more conversations and set up some plot flags too. Getting deeper into the conversation/plot editors and really enjoying it. There seems to be a great depth to them and its easy to get sidetracked trying out some cool functions.

Anyway, nothing more to add tonight. Got a replacement iPhone as my other one packed in. Apple's service is second to none - they took my faulty phone last thursday, had it shipped to the UK, tested and a new one shipped back to me first thing this morning. Amazing!

Oooh I have a week off to book soon. I wont be going away, so I'll use the opportunity to pack in lots of work on CI.

Off to bed, nigthies!

Edit: Head Morph shot added!

No comments:

Post a Comment