Saturday, October 2, 2010

Update!

Hey guys,

Been a hectic few weeks. To update you on the CI front then, Timelord is working on the latest B2B to move the next section along, which when completed, will mark about the 50% mark for the campaign. In the meantime I have been busy polishing cutscenes (really happy about 2 of them!)and general things like dialogue flow and animations.

As I want to get this out asap, the next few weeks will be mega crunch mode. Minus voiceovers, the project should be ready by mid-November at the latest. Not sure how long it will take to get the voice work done, but I'll consider releasing it then patching it in later. (I do want the strongest impression made straight off the bat though, so might wait it out, will see) An end goal is in sight now! I plan to have all cutscenes up til now (only 1 left to do after these)tidied up and finished by monday, along with a fair chunk more dialogue complete.

I'll update you over the weekend, until then, have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment