Saturday, August 14, 2010

And so it continue's..

The IBM interview went really well, but ultimately I don't think I meet the requirements. Shame, looks like a fantastic opportunity.. Still might get a call yet, but I won't hold my breath.

As if that hadn't delayed things further, I just ordered a new PC as this one is constantly crashing, freezing, stalling, wont boot up, all sorts of problems. Not that I can afford it with my tight saving plan, but what can you do.

Times like these I wish I had a second person working on this with me as if something takes me out, the whole thing comes to a halt.

Sorry for the delays and everything else, will do my best to get things rolling again asap.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just wanted to let you know that I am looking forward to seeing this come to fruition. I really don't know how to put this but don't feel too compelled to do stuff that it turns into a chore!
    Good luck and if you need any help with the scripting part, drop me a PM in the Bioware forums or post in the Scripting sub-forum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Timelord,

    It hasn't felt much like a chore as of yet, it's just with all the real life issues that have come my way over the last month, its been pretty slow going! I have no scripter yet and would certainly be interested in getting one on board at this point (I thought I might be able to take care of that part but on closer inspection... :D)

    Over the next week I'll try drum up a list of what exactly I'm looking for on that front. I'll be in touch, thanks very much for following!

    ReplyDelete