Saturday, August 7, 2010

WTB New Job

Ok, that will be the last MMO acronym I use, I promise. So I have an interview on wednesday with IBM, I'm actually quite physced about it, I will do anything at this stage to leave the job I'm currently in. It's actually on the verge of slave labour now. Hell, I love working hard, but thats completely different to being asked to do what isn't humanly possible. Worse is I'm held accountable when everything isn't done. Wish me luck on wednesday though, hopefully my life will take a new turn for the better.

With the developments in the last week or so, on top of work demanding too much, CI hasn't got that much love this week I'm afraid. I did report on cutscene progression along with having some operational quests in-game, so thats still where I am.

I would hazard a guess that CI will need some form of a programmer soon, I doubt I'll be able to handle even the most basic of stuff outside of the form of simple 'talk to x person' or 'kill x amount of monsters' quests.

The second I sort out this job fiasco, this thing will be full steam ahead as I hope for a release within 2 months.

Thanks for reading, catch ya's later!

No comments:

Post a Comment