Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WTS Hangover

Really shouldn't have gone out last night, I always regret it! A co-worker and close friend is leaving on friday and emigrating to the UK so it was a sad farewell. Back on track with Craggy Island then, have a fair amount of characters in the game world, with dialog tree's and some operational quests. Just did my first cutscene today, bloody complex, but its a really robust tool and I'll probably get addicted to making some really fancy stuff with it. I have a near 1 minute cutscene just about finished, I think it's looking quite nice!

So far I have 600 lines of dialog written (not all in the editor yet, but on paper) and its starting to come together.

I'll think about sticking up a short video of some ingame stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment